You can find the overview of all the Angular version (Angular 6, Angular 4, Angular 2 and Angularjs 1) glimpse with Angular Topics. Angular is a framework for mobile, desktop and Web application development that has been playing a major role in front-end development over the past eight years. We will look at the transition from Angular 1, 2, 4, and version 6 the newest release from Google.
- The Angular 4 is Smaller & Faster compared to Angular 2
- The Anguar 4 reduce the size of the build package for your components by around 60% in most of the cases
- The Anguar 4 introduced HttpClient, a smaller, easier to use, and more powerful library for making HTTP Requests.
- You can conditionally disable animations via a new attribute, [@.disabled] added by the Anguarjs 4
- The Anguar 4 Improved with *ngIf and *ngFor
- The Angular 4 pulled out the Animation Package from @angular/core
- The Angular 2 is a component-based framework.
- The Angular 2 is more modular compared to Angular 1
- The Angular 2 is supported/support by TypeScript (Microsoft framework)
- The Angular 2 is faster and performance wise better than Angular 1
- The Angular 2 support Templating String
- The Angular 2 support generics